Secondly, keep a first aid kit in your vehicle as well as an emergency roadside kit that contains flares, blankets, a shovel and a spare tire. Also make sure that everyone wears their seatbelts at all times and that children are secured in approved safety seats. To ensure that youre using the safety seats properly, follow the directions for your particular model. You can also go to your local police or fire station and have someone who is specially trained install your safety seats and show you how to properly use them.
Sports Injuries. If you or your children participate in sports, make sure that the athlete has a complete physical before participating. Its also important to learn proper stretching techniques to use before and after physical activity. Also, have access to first aid supplies whenever you are participating or watching a sport in case of an injury.
Taking precautions and knowing what you can do to prevent emergencies can help you make the proper decisions to keep you and your family safe.
First Aid Tips
1. Keep a list of emergency numbers near your phone. This list should include the numbers for the local police, fire, poison control, hospital and emergency contacts.
2. Keep well-stocked first aid kits in your home and vehicle. These first aid kits should include alcohol wipes, antiseptic, bandages, adhesive bandages, gauze, tape, burn cream, hydrocortisone cream, eyewash kits, cold packs, scissors, latex gloves, tweezers and index cards with the medical history (such as allergies) of each family member.
3. Keep a list of your medications in your wallet or purse. This list should include the name of the medication, the prescribing doctor, the strength, the doses and the regimen.
4. Before you hop in the car to take someone to the emergency room, do a quick evaluation to see if you need an ambulance. If you can get to the hospital relatively quickly, you might get there faster than an ambulance can get to you and back.
5. Prepare children on how to use 911. Teach them what to dial and in what occasions they should dial it. Also, by each phone have a card that lists your address and phone number.
You CAN Protect Your Loved Ones In An Emergency--By Being Prepared!
Weve got the solutions to help you in case of an emergency situation. Please update your emergency supplies by checking your expiration dates. Your life becomes easier and safer when you have unique safety and protection products from RubyStone.
If you have ever trouble deciphering your written record of a meetings events you could benefit from taking a taking minutes course. The decisions made during company get-togethers can have a large impact on firms and their organisations. During meetings workers get the opportunity to voice their feelings on specific matters and actions are decided.
Because of this, it is imperative that the minute taker accurately records the main elements of these kinds of gatherings in case colleagues and employers need to reference them at a later date. In addition, depending on the kind of company you run or work for, these records may help to keep those who cannot attend meetings in touch with your firm and its future actions. Items decided in get-togethers can vary in their importance, in that some have less impact on the business-side of your company, such as who is responsible for organising festive parties, while others are considered vital issues like the running of large campaigns that could help to boost profits.
ultimateminute takingTop 5 Minute Taking Techniques - Although the world we live in has become more technically savvy, with the ability to record information easily with the use of a simple cell phone, the business world still relies heavily on meeting m .. (210 Views)
Top 5 Minute Taking Techniques - Time is so critical today that holding up an organizations progress because of incomplete or slowly-done minutes could conjure up serious trouble. The task of the modern minute taker then is not to sh .. (122 Views)