1. Through your submission of copy and/or other information to PressReleasePublic.com, you are in agreement to the following Conditions and Terms of Service.
2. You acknowledge and understand that services are non refundable under any circumstances unless we are unable to provide the service advertised. Once a press release or copy has been published on the web site, user will not be entitled to any refund.
3. PressReleasePublic.com does not accept press releases for pornographic materials, illegal activity, press that promotes hatred, violence, prejudism, terrorism or anything we deem the public would consider as unethical.
4. User is responsible for the content of all copy and other information submitted. PressReleasePublic.com will not be responsbile for verifying facts contained within submitted copy. User agrees that user holds the right to deliver all information and copy submitted, copy complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, laws relating to spam, and no copy submitted will contain information that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person.
5. PressReleasePublic.com has the right to deny, edit, or delete copy or other information as it sees necessary.
6. User agrees that they have full permission from any companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full permission from anyone elses name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
7. User acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning the ticker symbol of another company that trades publicly without the express written permission of an immediate director/owner.
8. In the event that press release is not accepted, PressReleasePublic.com will not be held liable for any potential missed business opportunities.
9. You acknowledge and agree that you and PressReleasePublic.com are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
10. Should the Terms and Conditions be violated, PressReleasePublic.com reserves the right to delete any offending press release content, submission, and/or user account.